Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 27...Happy Easter!

What a beautiful Easter weekend we had. Brian and I did a lot of yard work on Saturday and we even got to clean out the shed in the backyard, it was great. We love outdoor spring projects. I don't think Rylie knew what to do, as mommy was up and down pulling weeds, planting in the dirt, helping daddy move stuff around in and out of the shed. She probably just sat back and enjoyed the ride. I did too, until my feet and lower back hurt so bad I could barely walk. Good thing my adrenaline for outdoor projects keeps me going until the end. It's only when I really know the project is over that my body lets me give into pain and suffering. But once I did, it was on!

Sunday we went to church and then out to lunch with my sister and my mom. I was able to squeeze into a nice spring pair of capri pants of mine (non maternity) with the help of a belly band. Thank goodness for those, since all my maternity clothes are darker wintery colors and patters. I don't think my dark corduroy winter maternity pants will translate well into an Easter outfit.  And I refuse to buy more maternity outfits. So belly bands it is. Thank goodness my butt isnt getting bigger!!  :)  I'll take a pregnancy swollen face over a swollen butt any day!

HAPPY EASTER to ALL!

2 comments:

  1. What, no swollen hips and thighs?? No fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get a prego pillow as grand as yours but I will tell you that mine stayed in the bed for almost a year after Mikayla was born!! It was just soooooo stinking comfortable and useful...I just wish I had two pillow cases for it...b/c of your blog I am thinking about resurecting the pillow....hehehhe!
    On another note, I remember the day after delivering and looking down and seeing ankles again!! I might have cried... = )
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete