Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hi Rylie....It's Daddy

91 days and counting.....91 days until I get to see you, hold you, hug you, kiss you....91 days until mommy and daddy get to meet you......91 days until you come into our lives and change us forever......You are such a special part of my life and you are not even here yet. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about you. I wonder what you are doing in mommy's uterus. What you are seeing...what you are hearing...when you are sleeping...when you are awake...even though mommy usually lets me know when you are active and when you are asleep.....speaking of you being active...I have been feeling your little baby punches...you pack a mean little punch....we might have a boxer on our hands :)

There are so many people that love you.....your mommy and daddy...aunt tracie....your grandma dorothy (she has not picked an official name yet)....nana and pops.....I could go on and on....you are such a blessing in all our lives.....we can not wait to meet you...and I will tell you before you even come into this world, you are going to be somewhat spoiled! Especially by your grandparents! There is not much they won't do for you....

As your mom and I wait these next three months with great anticipation, I want you to know that I already love you with all of my heart and that love grows each day...The day that I get to hold you in my arms for the first time can not get here soon enough....but until that day, know that your daddy loves you very much and I can not wait to see you!!

I LOVE YOU RYLIE,
DADDY

No comments:

Post a Comment