Wednesday, March 31, 2010

4D Ultrasound

Like I was saying, we had our 4D ultrasound on Monday. We've been looking forward to this for the past month. Brian's mom and Brenda came over from Arkansas to be with us and so did my mom. My sister had a test, so she couldn't make it. I don't know why I was nervous all day about it, but I was. I guess just the anticipation of something unknown, the small thoughts that enter my mind about maybe something we'll see that might be wrong with her.  But as soon as she put that wand thingy to my belly and we saw her heart beat and her little body move, all my nerves went away. She's just beautiful!  Here are a few of the better shots we received. She had one arm and hand up over her head the entire time, so there wasn't enough of her face to build a clear full facial 4D, but this one below is of half her face and she is just gorgeous. She looks like a little porcelain doll, I just love it!
Her cute little legs, crossed at the ankles. too cute!

The back of her hand.

This one is kind of creepy looking, she looks more like a ghost baby than anything, but she started sticking her tongue out during the ultrasound and this one shows her mouth open and her tongue out. Again, with that precious little arm in the way!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!
    Mikayla crossed her legs in utero too...I have one sonogram that shows it. The best thing is seeing them do "out of tummy" what they did "in tummy".
    Congrats on the BEAUTIFUL sono pics...she is a total DOLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it AMAZING that there's a real live baby hanging out in there?! I could never get over how "real" Noah looked to be stuck inside of me! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete