Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 25...Fun With Belly Photos

This is my week 25 belly shot.  I'm just lovin' the belly!  I'm not lovin' the swollen face, feet and hands, but the belly, I'm truly digging.
And Brian's 25 week belly shot. It's funny, I've gained 25 lb's so far, and he has actually LOST 16 lb's since I got pregnant.  How fair is that!? 
Eventually I want to get some professional photo's taken of Brian and I pregnant, but I want to be further along and bigger before I pay someone else to take them.  For these fun photo's I went to a fabric store and bought a few yards of white vinyl that I hung from the wall to use as a backdrop, then had my sister play around with the camera.  We had a great time and I think they came out pretty good once I cropped them down. I could have played more with the black and white color options within Photoshop to soften the tones and edges a bit more, but these look fine for now.
When we were finished playing around on the vinyl, Brian proceeded to help me up off the floor. Never underestimate the slipperiness of vinyl on hardwood floors.  If you do "Mrs. Fatty McButter Pants", as Brian is so affectionately calling me right now, can end up falling back onto the floor. And, of course, my sister kept the camera flashing the entire time.  Which, I'm actually glad she did because i almost wet my pants laughing at these pictures when I saw them.  Too funny!
And, of course, Scripps had to be in the middle of it. She's such a sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the belly pics!!! We had our prof. ones taken at the photo shoot before Brian proposed to you and I loved those but I REALLY loved the ones I took right before checking into the hospital. So My vote is to wait til about 32 weeks...then you get the belly right before the baby arrives...in all it's glory!!!
    You look amazing!! Can't wait to see you guys in May!

    ReplyDelete