Tuesday, September 22, 2009

If I Said You Have A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me?

That has got to be one of my top favorites from the classic country genre. Released in 1979 by the Bellamy Brothers, it goes on to say... "If I swore you were an angel would you treat me like the devil tonight?" It's a very simple song that gets right to the point.

Speaking of beautiful bodies..... I wasn't sure if I was going to blog about my latest "happening". (It seems as though I can be a bit shy with the "dear diary" blog-ishness of some of my posts.) But then I thought, why not?

I had a small Smart (laser) Lipo procedure last week. I had my 37 year old "love handles" sculpted down. They were done beautifully, if I may brag on my physician Dr. Guthrie. i don't consider myself a fat or larger person by any means. So don't think i have some sort of distorted body image issue, i don't. This was a simple gift to myself, to get rid of a midsection nuisance.

B and I are still very committed to our fertility goals, but we've decided to take a less aggressive path on our journey to getting pregnant and starting a family right now. I think my stressing and obsessing was doing me more harm than good. We've taken a break from letting that goal dictate every decision we make about everything, which was becoming the view from the road lately. When I do get pregnant, if I eat right and exercise appropriately, my nicely sculpted shape should return. I am really happy about the way my shape turned out. Not an over-the-top change by any means. Just a nice, proportionately done contouring. I will reveal all... recovery is not as "next day" as advertisers make is seem. it hurt like one hell of an SOB. But, I'm extremely happy I did it. Brian is happy that I'm happy. He plays the wonderful husband role very well, being able to compliment my new look without making me feel as if the "before" was any less pleasing. Just wait till the swelling goes down, wink wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment