Saturday, January 9, 2010

Merry Christmas To All...

Christmas 2009 was great!  We were supposed to go to Hernando, Mississippi to spend this Christmas with the Nutt side of the family, but Brian's aunt Ernie came down with the flu and the family decided that we wouldn't chance getting sick, so we all just did our own thing.  It ended up working out pretty good since I was still dealing with all-day-morning sickness and a snow storm was brewing in the mid-west.  We went to Springdale, AR and spent a couple of days with Brian's parents.  The biggest blessing of the holiday was that I made it through my first trimester.  I don't know what I was thinking, but I was really hoping that I would wake up Christmas morning and the nauseas fog that had been following me around constantly would be lifted.  It wasn't.

Here are some pictures from Christmas in Springdale...









The Christmas lights on the square in Fayetteville were awesome!





We came back to Tulsa a day early to avoid having to drive in the snow storm that was headed our way. We woke up in to a big dumping of snow the day after Christmas.



Scripps is a weather snob....she doesn't like the snow!



Here we are at my moms house the night of the 26th, with my mom and my sister. They were having an intense conversation, both praising the lasting power of Organic Milk. It was funny at the time, but now that I've tried it, I cant go back to regular. It tastes better and it lasts for WEEKS longer than regular milk!



I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant in these pics, you can start to see my baby bump show. So awesome!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of snow there too. You are just a few weeks away from feeling P dancing around in there!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take that back, maybe just one or two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete