Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rylie's First Picnic...

We had a couple of great days of decent weather.  So I wanted to take Rylie on her very first picnic before I went back to work. We went thru the Arby's drive thru to pick up lunch for myself and my mom. I already made a bottle for Rylie.  We loaded up the car and away we went. We laid out the blanket and kicked it old fashioned picnic style for a while. What a great day!

Shades are required for a picnic.
Chillin on the blanket in the Bumbo chair. I just love that chair. It's perfect since she hasnt got complete control of her neck yet.  Our pretty little bobble head.
Things quickly turned turbulent when cuteness decided she was hungry. She doesn't give much warning!



The picnic ended with a walk thru the Tulsa Garden Centers teaching gardens located adjacent to the park.  Rylie needed her nap to recharge and was asleep most of our walk thru the garden center.






It was now time to go home.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment