Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trip to Nana and Pops...

I just love day trips and little weekend outings on the road. It's easy to drive up the highway to Springdale, AR. So we try and get over there as often as we can to visit with Nana and Pops.  Rylie is a pretty good traveler. She's been very active during the first 10 weeks of her life.  I think it was good that we started getting her out and exposing her to things very early. She adapts pretty well.  (Please don't tell my i'm going to eat those words as she gets older.)


Pops and Candy helping Rylie to hold onto the rattle.

Rylie loved riding Pop's knee-horse. I have a feeling Pop's knee-horse will be a favorite spot of Rylies for a long time.

Sighhh....naps with Nana are so good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for catching up! And jealous of your weekend getaways to visit nana and pops!

    ReplyDelete