Monday, July 20, 2009

1 week of Clomid...Now we wait!

Last week I started my 5 days of Clomid, 100mg daily. I dont know if it's the Clomid or the process in which we are going through that makes me melancholoy at times. My emotions seem to be a bit more sensitive this last week, but other than that, Clomid doesnt seem to have any side effects. I hope it's doing what it's supposed to do, which is make my egg follicles nice and big and healthy. I will go in for another ultrasound this wednesday, the 22nd. If I show to have some good quality follicles, then we will go forward with the InterUterine Insemination on Friday. If I dont show to have any follicles, then we will give it a couple days to see if the Clomid needs a little more time to do what it's supposed to do and then go from there. The IUI nurse said that we can plan on the procedure being anytime from this friday through next wednesday, depending on what the ultrasounds tell us and what my follicle count looks like.

We went to Fort Smith, AR, this weekend for Brian's cousin's baby shower. Sarah and her husband Tony. Sarah is due mid August. She is adorably pregnant...or pregnantly adorable...(whichever is correct.) This is their first child. They've been trying for a while as well, so it's encouraging to see her now, pregnant and about to pop. We cant wait until baby boy Crockett is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment