Thursday, July 23, 2009

Being A Dad...What It Means To Me

Being a dad is something I feel every man wants in his life. And I am no different. Being a dad is something that I have always wanted to be. And now I feel as if I am so close to that becoming a reality. Stacie and I go to TFC (the fertility clinic) tomorrow to have our IUI procedure done and I have such a good feeling about it. I truly feel that God has a plan for us and going down this road is it. We have so many family and friends who have been praying for us and well we all know how strong the power of prayer is. So getting back to being a dad. Sorry got off track a bit! :) Being a dad means so much to me. Being able to watch my son or daughter grow up before my own eyes will be such a thrill for me. Watching them go ask mom for something and her tell them no and then they come to me to see if I will give in and say yes. That is what it is all about. And of course if we have a girl, waiting on the front porch with a shotgun the night she goes out on her first date. At least that is my plan, but Stacie may frown on that one. I just get chills when I think about holding my child for the first time in the hospital with Stacie. What a great moment that will be. And having the child with Stacie is the best thing in the world. Stacie is going to be an amazing mother. She is the only woman I have ever been able to see being the mother of my children. She has so much to offer and she will be great at being MOM of the house. We are two very blessed people and we have put everything in god's hands and we know he will bless us when the time is right. I just hope it is like NOW! Well those are my thoughts for right now. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment