Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 30...I Love Spring!

Spring has sprung and I love it!  Here is my week 30 picture.  I'm getting bigger everyday it seems, and I love it because that means Rylie is cooking up great.  Only 10 weeks (or a little less if I'm lucky) at this point. It's going by fast.



What is one of my favorite things of spring? Besides being able to plant in my flower beds, watch my grass turn from a depressing brown to a beautiful green, and spending more time outdoors, it's the perks you get from Blue Bell Ice Cream!  They only produce Southern Blackberry Cobbler ice cream in the spring and summer. Shame on them for taking it away during the fall and winter!  Lucky for THEM, the timing was right this year to meet my ice cream needs during this last trimester of pregnancy. Yummy!



1 comment:

  1. Looking B-E-A-Utiful Stac!! One of my favorite cravings when I was pregnant was going through the drie thru at Chick Fil A and ordering a large ice cream cone with a large unsweet iced tea....ahhhhhhh!!
    Love ya and see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete