Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 32...My First Baby Shower

My sister Tracie, along with two of my friends, Kristy and Beth, threw me my first baby shower on Saturday.  It was wonderful! 


Kristy, me, Tracie, and Beth...


Tracie pretending to be the Asian nail lady, painting my nails before the shower.... I cant reach my feet and the toes needed touching up...


We had the shower at my sisters house next door, so it was easy to go back and forth and show everyone Rylie's nursery. It was a beautiful day filled with gifts of love and everything baby! Even Brian and a few of the husbands made it back from their afternoon at the "sports bar" before it was all over. Baby Daddy appearances are always good at baby showers!  I just love the dress I found for the shower, it's got light and dark pink and brown dots all over it. I cant believe I found a dress to match Rylie's dot's and nursery theme.  Too cool! 

The cake was awesome!  My favorite, lemon and white cake, decorated with Rylie's circles! Too cool!!









Brians mom and my mom... The proud grandma's to be...




Thank you all ladies, it was an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment