Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Week 33...Baby Shower's and Sleepless Nights

We had another wonderful baby shower this weekend in Springdale, Arkansas. The ladies that Brian's mom goes to church with threw it for us. It was awesome!!  We recieved so much personalized Rylie stuff, it was so beautiful.  Thank you ladies for an amazing day!









The cutest baby swimsuit ever!!!....



Brian sporting a super cool baby bow!...

Brian and I with our amazing mothers!

Brian holding Faith, one of the cute little girls at the shower.  LOVE the bow!

Thank you ladies...what a great time we all had!

Sleep is getting harder to come by. I'm not sure if i'm just not using my pregnancy pillow correctly or if I'm just beyond it's help, whatever the case, it's not helping me find the "right position" to sleep.  I move from our wonderfully comfy king size bed, to our queen size guest bed, to our couch, then I just walk around the house staring at things.  I've not tried the recliner yet, but that is next on my list. Will keep you posted on this challenge.  It's hard to believe that I can be so exhausted, yet not be able to fall asleep. Between the shortness of breath and just the overall uncomfortableness of it all, I dont know how preggo's maintain their sanity.  This is all preparing me for being up all night with the baby, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment