Friday, September 10, 2010

I Am In Love...

I never thought I had it in me to love something so much. It's so incredibly indescribable how happy and fulfilled it makes me feel to be that beautiful baby's mommy. It's amazing to me that God entrusted raising one of his beautiful angels to Brian and I.  Our miracle baby. What an honor and responsibility we've been given. And oh how we love it!!!!

Below are some gorgeous moments from Monday night after Nana and Pops headed back to Springdale. Rylie was having a good ole time flirting with her daddy...

Now comes a big stretch! For those of you who know our baby girl, you know that stretching is her favorite activity of all time right now.  She loooooooves to stretch!  Which is very pleasing, since I enjoy so much to watch her stretch.  It is the cutest thing on the planet!  




About an hour later we put Rylie in the bouncy chair while we ate dinner. Daddy was making cute noises and sticking his tongue out at her. She was so fascinated by what he was doing she couldnt take her eyes off him. 

Look at that face! She is so amazing. And yes, I'm SO one of those moms! I think my little sweetie is absolutely the most beautiful and the most perfect thing God has ever put on this planet.  I could stare at the gorgeous face all day long and never get tired of it. I love that little stinker so much!
And the best picture of the evening is this one. After a fun night playing with daddy, what better way to end the night than by sucking down a big warm bottle and then being rocked to sleep on daddy's shoulder.  It really doesn't get much better than this. Brian, sweetie, these moments are so special to me. I love you.  Stacie

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love the pics!!! Love hearing about parenthood...Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was inputting some docs for the LDS church, online, and came across:

    in the St Philip & Jacob parish in the county of Bristol (UK) 1847

    Christened, June 13, 1847

    Edward whose parents were Frederick & Susan Nutt. Frederick was a butcher.

    I've imputted over 3000 records and this was the first Nutt I have come across.

    I hope all is well with you. Rylie is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete